MEETING & EVENT UPDATES
Our January FLHPOA board meeting will be held January 18th at 7pm. Please join us at the Lake Villa Township Community Center (37850 N. Rte. 59) in the multipurpose room.
See future meeting dates HERE.
Happy New Year to all FLHPOA harbor members! January 1st means it's time to focus on harbor registrations for the 2023 season. Whether you are a current FLHPOA harbor member or this will be your first time registering, the most important thing you need to do is complete your online pre-registration before March 5th. Click HERE to get the step-by-step instructions.
Here are a few harbor changes for 2023:
- The Harbor Rules & Regulations have been updated as of 1/1/2023. (See the Harbor page for more info)
- Dock Boxes are now allowed for slip renters but with strict guidelines and specifications. (See 2023 Rules & Regulations Section 41)
- An application is in with the Fox Waterway Agency to dredge Chesney Harbor and move/reclaim the sediment to the beach side and restore the beach.
- The cost of the NEW outside permanent piers is rising to $400 annual effective immediately. (Note, current slip renters will be grandfathered in at old rate until they move or don't register for a season.)
All registration details can be found on our Harbor Registration page HERE.
Looking for general FAQs about our FLHPOA harbors? We have a page for that, too! Read them HERE.
Did you notice something wrong or someone suspicious at Bayview Harbor or the Chesney Park Boat Launch? Please report incidents using the NEW Harbor Incident Report form HERE.
This is potentially the last year for some of our board members. Please consider running for a board position at our annual meeting in September! If you are interested but want to know more about what a position entails, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or the board member currently in that role. We'd also love to see more association members at our monthly meetings and volunteering for projects that improve our community.
• • • • • • • • • •
2023 FLHPOA invoices were mailed the week of November 14th. This year we used white standard envelopes– please keep an eye out for yours!
- You can pay your account online at https://app.townsq.io/login.
- You can also pay by mail. If doing so, please include your account number on your check and send to:
c/o Associa Chicagoland
PO Box 61955
Phoenix, AZ 85082-1955
- If you have questions, please contact Associa at (847) 882-8207.
Calling all volunteers!
We are always looking for help with events and with keeping our harbor, parks, and beaches clean. There are many ways you can help! Please fill out this Volunteer Form to share your contact information and ways in which you may be able to contribute.