PAVILION RESERVATION PROCESS
Please read the Pavilion Rental Rules carefully before submitting your reservation request and payment. If you have questions, please contact the Pavilion Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check that your desired date is available. Dates that have already been reserved are shown on the Pavilion Reservation Calendar below.
Complete the Pavilion Reservation Form below. Reservation requests will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Once the Pavilion Coordinator has confirmed the availability of your desired date and that your HOA dues have been paid, you will receive an email with information for mailing your payment. You will be required to send:
- $50 Pavilion Fee: Make check payable to "FLHPOA" in the amount of $50. This check will be cashed as rental payment.
- $100 Deposit: Make check payable to "FLHPOA" in the amount of $100. This check will NOT be cashed and will be returned pending pavilion inspection post reservation date.
After your payment is received, the calendar will be updated to reflect your approved reservation.
PAVILION RENTAL RULES
The pavilion may only be rented by FLHPOA homeowners who have paid their annual HOA dues.
The FLHPOA homeowner reserving the pavilion MUST BE PRESENT AT THE PAVILION FOR THE LENGTH OF THE EVENT.
The FLHPOA homeowner reserving the pavilion will be held accountable for adherence to the pavilion/park rules and contract requirements, including the conduct of his/her guests.
The FLHPOA homeowner reserving the pavilion will be held liable for damage. It is the responsibility of the pavilion renter to mention any problems and/or existing damage PRIOR to the event.
All decorations (e.g., staples, tacks, string, streamers) must be removed from the pavilion and tables at the end of the event. ABSOLUTELY NO TAPE IS TO BE USED ANYWHERE IN THE PAVILION.
All trash that does not fit into the trash cans at the park (with the lid closed) must be taken to your home for disposal.
The park closes at dusk. The pavilion must be cleaned and the pavilion/park vacated before dusk.
All FLHPOA park rules must also be followed:
- No loud music, noise, or vulgar language. Volume must be low enough that it is not heard outside of the park.
- No fireworks are allowed in the park.
- No pets are allowed in the park.
- No recreational vehicles are permitted in the park.